Somerset CDR-600F 30″ Dough & Fondant Sheeter
Ships Free For Plus Members
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Get Special Price
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.
Product Overview :
Somerset® Dough/Fondant Sheeter, with tray, compact countertop design, 30″ synthetic rollers, 500‐600 pieces per hour, side operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, spring loaded scrapers, stainless steel welded construction, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA 115v/60/1‐ph
Features of the Somerset CDR-600F
- Significantly reduces labor costs and increases the profit margin on any project
- Creates a smooth, uniform thickness for beautiful icing that’s more palatable for your customers
- Single handle adjustments for exact, uniform dough and fondant thickness
- Eliminates hand rolling of fondant
- Allows artisans to provide their clientele with the latest cake decorating designs
- Increases production of rolled fondant cakes
- Features safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Comes with spring-loaded scrapers for easy removal and cleaning
- And much more!
Resources & Downloads
All files required for more information on this product
Installation Services :
We’re expanding our network! Let us know if you’re interested in installation services for your area. Get In Touch >
Josephine Frank –
I was looking for a part and babak food equipment helped me find it right away!
Octavia Fields –
When I was developing my food truck, I did a lot of research and got a lot of quotations from several appliance suppliers. For both price and quality, Babak Food Equipment was the best option!