True GDM-69-HC-LD Three Sliding Door Glass Refrigerator Merchandiser 78″
Ships Free For Plus Members
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Get Special Price
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.
Product Overview :
- Design – True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Refrigeration System – Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Cabinet Construction – Exterior – non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Doors – “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12” (305 mm) long handle.
- Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- Shelving – Twelve (12) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 237/8”L x 209/16”D (607 mm x 523 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm) increments.
- Lighting – LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Model Feature – Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet floor.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Electrical – Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Resources & Downloads
All files required for more information on this product
Installation Services :
We’re expanding our network! Let us know if you’re interested in installation services for your area. Get In Touch >
Aaliyah Buchanan –
I came into the shop not knowing exactly what i was looking for or needing and babak food equipment helped me out!
Keith Griffin (verified owner) –
One of the best restaurant equipment services in Canada.