STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
- Stainless Steel Door(s) & Louver
- Anodized Aluminum Sides & Interior
- Positive Seal Self-Closing Door with Stay Open Feature at 110°
- LED Display Control for Accuracy and Easy Monitoring
- Capillary Tube Metering Device
- Three (3) Adjustable, Heavy Duty Epoxy Coated Shelves Per Section
- Field Reversible Door(s)
- Set of Four (4) 4″ High Casters with Locks Standard on Front Casters
- Gasket-Protecting Retainer
- Bottom-Mounted Refrigeration System
- High-Density, Non-CFC Foamed in Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Easily Accessible Condenser Coil for Cleaning
- Ergonomically Friendly Lower Shelf
- Storage on Top of Cabinet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, Additional 2 Years on Compressor Parts
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS (Available at Extra Cost)
- Additional Epoxy Coated Shelves on Pilasters
- Additional Epoxy Coated Shelves on Pins
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Legs
- Set of Four (4) 6″ High Casters
- #1 or Universal Type Trayslides
|CLBM-23R-FS-R||Full Solid Door, Right|
|CLBM-23R-FS-L||Full Solid Door, Left|
|CLBM-23R-HS-R||Half Solid Doors, Right|
|CLBM-23R-HS-L||Half Solid Doors, Left|
CONSTRUCTION, HARDWARE, INSULATION
Cabinet louver assembly and door(s) are constructed of stainless
steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), front, interior and door
liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet
top, back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. A set of
four (4) 4″ high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a
gasket protecting retainer and removable plug cylinder locks. Both
the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2-3/8″ thick
high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane insulation.
A bottom mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system
using environmentally friendly, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant is
conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features
an easy to clean front facing condenser, capillary tube metering device,
and an air-cooled hermetic compressor. A 9’ cord and plug is provided.
Standard operating temperature is 36°F to 41°F.
The easy to use electronic digital control is supplied standard. It includes
a 3-Digit LED display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature scale
Standard interior arrangements include three (3) epoxy coated wire
shelves per section, mounted on pins. Recommended load limit per
shelf should not exceed 150 lbs.
Both a 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty and additional 2 Years on
Compressor Parts Warranty are supplied standard.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Product Reviews :
Centerline™ by Hobart just announced an addition to its line of dishmachines. With the new Centerline door type commercial dishwasher, independent restaurants and midsize foodservice operations have a new option for dishwashing efficiency.
An affordable line of kitchen equipment from the industry’s premier food equipment manufacturer, Centerline by Hobart offers dishwashing equipment for operations that demand quality and reliable performance at an affordable price.
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Product Overview :
Centerline™ by Traulsen brings foodservice professionals the reliability expected from the leading brand in commercial refrigeration while providing long-lasting performance at a budget-friendly price.
Our reach-ins are designed for superior temperature maintenance, keeping contents safely cold. The bottom-mounted refrigeration system allows easy access for maintenance and additional storage space on the top of the unit. Built to last, these units are constructed with a high-quality stainless steel door and louver, and anodized aluminum sides and interior.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
• Stainless Steel Door(s) & Louver
• Anodized Aluminum Sides & Interior
• Positive Seal Self-Closing Door with Stay Open Feature
• LED Display Control for Accuracy and Easy Monitoring
• Capillary Tube Metering Device
• Three (3) Adjustable, Heavy Duty Epoxy Coated Shelves
• Field Reversible Door(s)
• Set of Four (4) 4″ High Casters with Locks Standard
on Front Casters
• Gasket-Protecting Retainer
• Bottom-Mounted Refrigeration System
• High-Density, Non-CFC Foamed in Place Polyurethane
• Easily Accessible Condenser Coil for Cleaning
• Ergonomically Friendly Lower Shelf
• Storage on Top of Cabinet
• 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, Additional 2 Years on
Get Special Price
Warranty Info :
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.