The compact design of the Somerset CDR-500 dough sheeter suits it for use in kitchens with limited counterspace. Users can load dough into the sheeter from the side. Then, its fixed-speed rollers sheet it to a uniform thickness, producing as many as 600 sheets in 1 hour.
Because they’re made of a synthetic material, the Somerset CDR-500 dough sheeter’s rollers don’t collect dough, facilitating cleaning. As an added feature to expedite cleaning, its spring-loaded scrapers can be removed. Made of stainless steel, this unit withstands heavy-duty use.
- Designed for countertop use
- Made of welded stainless steel
- 20-in. synthetic rollers can be adjusted manually
- Can produce 500-600 pieces per hr.
- Side loading
- Operates at a fixed speed
- Spring-loaded scrapers are swift to remove for cleaning
- Safety sensors shut off the unit when triggered
- Mounted on adjustable, 4-in. stainless steel legs
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Rollers: 3.5 in. dia. x 20 in. L
- Overall: 22 in. W x 23 in. D x 17 in. H
- 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can learn more about this type of equipment by visiting our pizza equipment overview.
Somerset® Dough Sheeter, compact countertop design, 20″ synthetic rollers, 500-600 pieces per hour, side operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, spring loaded scrapers, stainless steel welded construction, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA