The Globe PF32E countertop fryer operates from 70 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, heating up in 7 to 10 minutes after being switched on. Depending on a chilled or frozen product, the oil warms up between batches in about 5 minutes. In two fry vats, the unit has a 32-pound capacity and can make 50 pounds of food per hour. Made of stainless steel, the tanks are strong and ease cleaning. The rest of the Globe PF32E electric fryer is constructed of stainless steel, simplifying cleanup with the removable control box and swing-up elements. Included are nickel-plated baskets that hang on integrated hooks.
Globe Canada PF32E‐C
- 32-lb. oil capacity
- 50-lb. food production per hr.
- Temperature range: 70-375 degrees F
- 7-10-min. initial oil warmup time
- Approximately 5-min. oil recovery time between batches
- High-limit temperature control automatically shuts off power
- Stainless steel withstands frequent use and resists corrosion
- Swing-up elements and removable control box simplify cleaning
- Comes with 2 nickel-plated fry baskets
- Insulated, stay-cool basket handles
- Built-in basket hooks
- 3.5-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- cULus listed; NSF certified
SKU: PF32E‐C Category: Electric Fryers