15 1/2 Inches
29 1/2 Inches
47 5/8 Inches
|Fry Pot Width||
|Fry Pot Depth||
Galvanized and Stainless Steel
35 – 40 lb.
|Number of Fry Baskets||
|Number of Fry Pots||
Without Split Pot
200 – 400 Degrees F
Gas Floor Fryers
Vulcan LG300 – LGSERIES
FREE STANDING ENTRY LEVEL GAS FRYERS
Vulcan LG300 – 35-40 lb. Capacity
- stainless steel fry tank, 35-40, 45-50 and 65-70 lb.capacities.
- Large cold zone area.
- 11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel reinforced door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive ﬁnish sidesand back.
- Door liner for added stability.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 90,000, 120,000 and 150,000 BTU’s/hr. input.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot.
- Millivolt System – Requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in ﬂue deﬂector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- Vulcan-Hart (Vulcan) warrants the LG Series gas fryerto be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original installation.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a ﬁve (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the ﬁrst year only, the tank is foundto have a leak and is veriﬁed by an authorized service agency, the entire LG Series fryer will be replaced.
ACCESSORIES(Packaged & Sold Separately)
- Casters 6″ adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting kit(s) – connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets, and hardware).
- Single large basket:
13″w x 131⁄4″d x 51⁄2″h – Vulcan LG300,
- Extra set of twin baskets:
61⁄2″w x 131⁄4″d x 6″h – Vulcan LG300
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on Frymate™ Dump Station.
- 10″ high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
LG Series gas freestanding model fryers, Vulcan Model No.LG300, LG400, and LG500 available in 35-40, 45-50, and 65-70 lb. oil capacities with 90,000, 120,000, or 150,000 BTU’s respectively. Stainless steel front top and reinforced door.Stainless steel fry tank with three, four or ﬁve heat exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer. Large “V” shaped cold zone and 11⁄4″port ball valve. Includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension. Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjust from 200° to 400°F
151⁄2″w x 293⁄4″d x 345⁄8″h working height – Vulcan LG300, CSA design certiﬁed. NSF listed.
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit.
- Natural Gas
Operating pressure – 4.0″ W.C.Recommended supply pressure 7-9″ W.C.Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- Propane Gas
Operating pressure – 10.0″ W.C.Recommended supply pressure 11-12″ W.C.Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- Natural Gas
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy,MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible construction.
- All models require a 16″ (407 mm) minimum clearance to adjacent open top burner units.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
Both ½” NPT and ¾” NPT rear gas connections. You can remove the ¾” NPT ﬁtting to access the ½” NPT connection.
Note : In line with its policy to continually improve its product,Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and speciﬁcations without notice.
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.
LIMITED ORIGINAL COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Vulcan warrants its new product(s) (the “Products”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the date of original installation.
Wolf is afﬁliated with Vulcan and thus Wolf products carry the same warranty as the Products. This warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This warranty is limited to Product(s) sold by Vulcan to the original user in the continental United States, Hawaii and Canada. Dealer shipments of Products outside the United States, Hawaii and Canada are not covered under this warranty agreement.
- Original installation must occur within eighteen (18) months of the date of manufacture, and written proof of the installation date must be provided to Vulcan. The Products must be located at the original installation location.
- Vulcan’s sole liability shall be at Vulcan’s option, for Vulcan to repair or replace any Product(s) found to be defective.
- Vulcan will bear normal labor charges incurred in the repair or replacement of a warranted Product within 50 miles(80 kilometers) of an authorized service agency. Time and travel charges in excess of 50 miles (80 kilometers) will be the responsibility of the Buyer requesting the service.
- This warranty does not apply to any Product(s) which have not been used, maintained or installed in accordance with the directions published in the appropriate installation and operation manuals. Vulcan will bear no responsibility or liability for any Product(s) which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, subjected to harsh chemical action or poor water quality, modiﬁed by unauthorized personnel, damaged by ﬂood, ﬁre or other acts of nature, or which have altered or missing serial numbers.
- Vulcan does not recommend or authorize the use of any Product(s) in a non-commercial application, including but not limited to residential use. The use or installation of Product(s) in non-commercial applications renders all warranties,expressed or implied, including the warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, null and void, including any responsibility for damage, costs and legal actions resulting from the use or installation of Product(s)in any non-commercial setting.
- Adjustments such as calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the installer and not that of Vulcan.
- Exceptions to the one-year part warranty period are as listed:
- Fryer equipment is supplied with limited fry tank warranty based on model. (See separate warranty statement.)
- Steam equipment supplied with ScaleBlocker®water ﬁltration system. (See separate warranty statement.)
- Pressure steam boilers–ﬁve years prorated warranty from the original equipment installation date.(Boilers not properly maintained will not be considered for prorated warranty.)
- Rubber seals, light bulbs and gaskets–90 days from the original equipment installation date.
- Heating elements on drawer warmers, chip warmers, cook & hold ovens and holding & transport cabinets have a lifetime warranty. Drawer rollers in drawer warmers have a lifetime warranty. Drawer frame assemblies have a three-year warranty.
- Heating elements on models 1024, 1036 and 1048–90 days from installation.
- Refrigeration compressor part–ﬁve years from the date of installation, the date of end user invoice or the date of dealer invoice, whichever is later, but in any case, 5-year warranty will start no later than 18 months from dealer invoice date.
- Thermostats on ranges must have a calibration attempt made before a replacement will be covered under warranty.
- Flame Safety components on medium duty ranges–90 days from the original equipment installation date.
- Labor, travel and mileage will be covered during the ﬁrst year only.
- Original purchased replacement parts manufactured by Vulcan will be warranted for 90 days from the parts invoice date.Exceptions are stainless steel fry tanks, refrigeration appliance compressors and pressure steam boilers which will be warranted as stated in item 8. This warranty is for parts cost only, and does not include freight or labor charges.
- This states the exclusive remedy against Vulcan relating to the Product(s), whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defects from any cause.Vulcan shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or proﬁt, or for substitute use or performance,or for incidental, indirect, punitive or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type. In no event shall Vulcan’s liability exceed the purchase price of the Products.
- THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF VULCAN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).
Product Reviews :
Our mission is simple – to provide cooking equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can count on. Equipment that allows them to deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out. Equipment that empowers them to focus on what they love most – creating great food for great people.
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Product Overview :
- 35-40 lb. oil capacity
- User-friendly millivolt controls require no electric hook-up
- Stainless steel fry tank, galvanized steel sides and back
- High-limit shut off for safety, pilot ignition system
- Two twin size fry baskets with plastic coated handles for comfort
Warranty Info :
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.