The Amana HDC212 commercial microwave oven offers a 0.6-cubic-foot interior, 2100 watts of power, and a stainless steel construction to withstand a heavy-volume food service environment. With 11 power levels, four cooking stages, and a defrost mode, it supports a wide variety of cooking options. One-touch programming and automatic cooking capability for as many as two portions reduces prep time, and the touch pad control panel is programmable for as many as 100 menu items, facilitating cooking and ensuring consistent results. The backlit LED screen displays the countdown time, and the 60-minute timer has an audible alarm with adjustable volume.
A see-through tempered glass window enables the user to see the illuminated interior and monitor the item being cooked without opening the door. The heavy-duty door with a grab-and-pull handle opens more than 90 degrees, and the interior ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed to reduce plate-to-shelf edge contact and keep spills contained. This Amana HDC212 commercial microwave oven is stackable, saving counter and shelf space.
- 0.6-cu.-ft. interior capacity
- Holds a standard half-size cooking pan
- Interior ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed on the oven bottom to reduce plate-to-shelf edge contact and keep spills contained
- Removable air filter is accessible and has a cleaning reminder feature
- See-through tempered glass window enables the user to see the lighted interior and monitor items being cooked without opening the door
- Heavy-duty door with grab-and-pull handle and interlock switch assembly
- 2 magnetrons with rotating antennae provide even heating throughout cooking chamber
- Interior light stays on during cooking cycle to support monitoring of item
- Splatter shield comes out for cleaning and protects against messes
- Automatic voltage sensor adjusts to 208- or 240-volt power supplies
- Made of durable stainless steel for quick cleaning
- Stackable to save counter space
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed