Product Reviews :
Since our beginnings in 1992, we have been dedicated to providing a wide range of quality products with chefs and restaurateurs in mind. We deliver quality foodservice products for busy kitchens that enhance food preparation, cooking and dining experiences for operators and patrons.
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Product Overview :
- 1-1/2″ pan depth
- 1″ clearance between pans when stacked
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from forming
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.
Warranty Info :
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.
Resources & Downloads
All files required for more information on this product