Perforated with 3/8″ diameter holes, these pizza disks help to reduce cooking time and allow air circulation to achieve evenly baked crusts.
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from forming
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.