Baker’s Pride COC-E2 Double Deck Electric Convection Oven
Product Reviews :
The Bakers Pride Oven Company was founded in The Bronx, New York in the mid 1940’s, and initiated one of the most dramatic innovations in the history of American cuisine by inventing the modern production pizza oven.
Today, Bakers Pride is world renowned for high quality commercial baking, cooking, and broiling equipment.
We provide a wide selection of quality deck ovens, countertop ovens, convection ovens, charbroilers, griddles and cooking equipment to meet the need of the food service industry, worldwide.
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Product Overview :
Model : COC-E2
- 150–550°F temperature range
- Electronic temperature control
- Energy-efficient 9.5 kW forced-air system
- Two-speed, 1/4 hp fan motor with cool-down mode and low-speed setting (825 rpm)
- Eleven-position removable rack guides (1.62″ spacing)
- Five chrome-plated racks
- Double-pane, thermal glass door windows
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and doors
- 60-minute, continuous-ring timer
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Front-mounted control panel
Get Special Price
Warranty Info :
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.