- Machine to be provided with Field Installed Optional Accessories: Drain Water Tempering Kit, Splash Panel Kit (for corner installations), WS-40 Water Softener, Flanged Feet, Seismic Feet, Dish Racks, Water Hammer Arrestor Kit, Chemical Pumps & Chemical Sensing Indicators
- Dishmachine electrical voltage to be Factory Configured 208/60/3 or 240/60/3 or
- Dishmachine electrical voltage to be Field Converted 208/60/1 or 240/60/1 (Unit ships factory configured for 3 phase).
- Dishmachine to be provided with Single Point Electrical Connection for all Tank Heat, Motors, Controls & Booster Heater, standard. (Dual Point available via field conversion)
- Dishmachine must have four-sided hood with 18” opening
- Dishmachine to be capable of 51 racks per hour as hot water sanitizing unit.
- Dishmachine to have pumped final rinse and use no more than 0.73 gallons of water per rack.
- Dishmachine to be provided with 0.25hp final rinse pump
- Dishmachine to be provided with 0.04hp drain pump
- Dishmachine to be provided with standard 1-minute wash cycle, as well as one additional extended cycle adjustable from 3-6 minutes.
- Dishmachine MUST be Energy Star rated.
- Dishmachine must have pillarless hood design.
- Dishmachine to be field convertible from straight through to corner installation.
- Dishmachine to be provided with slanted, self-locating one-piece scrap screen with removable inner basket.
- Dishmachine to be provided with Delime Notification to include cycle counter, automatic delime notification and delime cycle.
- Dishmachine tank capacity to be 8 gallons.
- Dishmachine to be provided with 5 kW electric immersion heater, controlled by solid-state thermostat with positive low water protection.
- Dishmachine to be constructed with drawn tank and tank shelf with rounded corners, tank bottom to be contoured and sloped to drain, stainless steel frame and feet and fully enclosed base with stainless steel panels.
- Spring counterbalanced chamber.
- Dishmachine to include 0.8 hp wash pump motor with inherent overload protection and automatic reset.
- Wash pump to be self-draining design.
- Dishmachine to be provided with internal stainless-steel booster, pre-wired and pre-plumbed for 110oF incoming water and Sense-A-TempTM technology that will extend the wash cycle until the water in the booster is up to temperature.
- Booster to be provided with 6.5 kW electric immersion heater, controlled by solid-state thermostat with positive low water protection.
- Dishmachine to be provided with connections for external chemical pumps.
- Dishmachine to be provided with automatic fill. Tank water level to be automatically maintained by an electronic sensor.
- Dishmachine provided with, revolving, interchangeable combination upper and lower anti-clogging tri prong wash/rinse arms.
- Dishmachine to be provided with top mounted digital controls including delime button
- Dishmachine cycle to be fully automatic, actuated by door closing.
- Dishmachine to have full one-year warranty on parts, labor, and mileage against manufacturer’s defects.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES (Available at extra cost)
- Chemical pumps
- Chemical sensing indicators (low chemical alert)
- Corner splash kit
- Water hammer arrestor kit
- Drain water tempering kit
- Pumped drain air gap kit
- Peg rack
- Combination rack
- Flanged feet
Specified unit will be NSF rated, Centerline™ by
Hobart high temperature door-type dishwasher.
Features recirculating design, two selectable
cycles, pumped rinse, pumped drain, 18″ door
opening, .73 gallons per rack, LED temperature and operator display, service diagnostics,
interchangeable tri-prong wash and rinse arms.
Constructed of stainless steel, rated at 51 racks
per hour. 208-240/60/3/1 field convertible standard voltage.
Centerline™ by Hobart just announced an addition to its line of dishmachines. With the new Centerline door type commercial dishwasher, independent restaurants and midsize foodservice operations have a new option for dishwashing efficiency.
An affordable line of kitchen equipment from the industry’s premier food equipment manufacturer, Centerline by Hobart offers dishwashing equipment for operations that demand quality and reliable performance at an affordable price.
|Dimensions||33 × 30 × 90 in|
|Capacities Racks per Hour|
|Capacities Dishes per Hour|
|Capacities Glasses per Hour|
|Motor Horsepower Rinse Pump|
|Motor Horsepower wash Pump|
|Motor Horsepower drain Pump|
|Heating Electric Booster|
|Heating Electric Heating Unit|
Warranty Info :
please call us for more information
Customizable & Flexible Solutions!
Restaurant Equipment Leasing, Financing & Renting
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.
Product Overview :
- 51 racks per hour
- .73 gallons of water per rack
- High temperature sanitizing
- Recirculating design
- Top-mounted user interface with digital temperature display
- Single point electrical connection standard
- 3 phase standard, field convertible to single phase
- 4-sided door
- 1 standard cycle with optional extended cycle