Baker’s Pride EP-3-8-5736 Triple Deck Electric Pizza Oven
The Bakers Pride Oven Company was founded in The Bronx, New York in the mid 1940’s, and initiated one of the most dramatic innovations in the history of American cuisine by inventing the modern production pizza oven.
Today, Bakers Pride is world renowned for high quality commercial baking, cooking, and broiling equipment.
We provide a wide selection of quality deck ovens, countertop ovens, convection ovens, charbroilers, griddles and cooking equipment to meet the need of the food service industry, worldwide.
Ships Free For Plus Members
By Buying This Product, You Can Join Our Large Family
Get Special Price
Leasing & Financing Solutions!
Interested in financing your equipment purchase or just a portion of your order? Want to keep the funds you have in your bank account for start-up costs? With financing available through our partners at Econolease Financial Services, we can work with you to ensure you have the cash flow you need for opening day and beyond.
Product Overview :
Model : EP-3-8-5736
- 208, 230, 220/240, or 440/480 V @ 12,000 watts, one or three phase
- 150–550°F bake thermostat
- Three steel decks
- 8” deck height
- 60-minute timer
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Fully insulated throughout
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Two-year limited warranty
Resources & Downloads
All files required for more information on this product
Installation Services :
We’re expanding our network! Let us know if you’re interested in installation services for your area. Get In Touch >
Lawson Barry –
Babak Food Equipment did such a wowing job at the customizing a part
Forest James (verified owner) –
Excellent store with a wide range of restaurant equipment and supplies. Excellent customer service representatives.